— When former New England Patriots star tight end Rob Gronkowski took the field at a game between the New England Celtics and the Miami Dolphins in 2006, he was wearing a jersey with a photo of his late wife, Nicole, with the phrase “Honey, I’m a Patriot.”

On the back of his jersey, the words “The Patriots” were printed in bold letters.

But the phrase was replaced by “Gonzo,” the nickname of a man who allegedly stole the jersey in order to lure a prostitute to his home and abuse her.

A former Patriots scout and former Dolphins player testified at the trial that Gronkowski, who was drafted in the third round by the Patriots in 2006 out of Harvard University, had been grooming a prostitute at the house in the hours before the game and had been planning to rape her.

The woman told police that she was forced to watch the game on TV while Gronkowski was with his wife, who lives in New York City, and was too afraid to go home.

The accuser was also forced to have sex with Gronkowski when he was not with his family.

Gronkowski admitted to police that he had committed the crimes.

The prosecutor at the time, Charles F. McCarthy, said the accuser was an attractive woman, and that she “was willing to lie to protect her husband.”

But McCarthy said he could not find any other evidence that Gronk had committed any crimes.

A few months after the game, he left the Patriots and returned to Harvard.

In January 2007, he filed a complaint against the accuser with the Massachusetts State Police, alleging that she had been coerced into committing the crimes and was not telling the truth.

McCarthy said Gronkowski had told him that the accuser had been using the nickname “Holly” and that he could call her by her middle name, which he would not be allowed to use in public.

Gronk, the Boston Globe reported, was quoted as saying, “I’m not a hypocrite.

I didn’t do anything wrong.”

In December 2007, McCarthy filed a report with the police, which included a sworn affidavit by the accuser that she told police “Hollywood Hills” was her home.

She said she and Gronkowski visited the house a few times that summer.

The police affidavit says Gronkowski told the woman that he was planning to “fuck a woman” and “beat her.”

According to the Globe, the woman told the police that Gronki called her in the morning and said he wanted to see her.

She told the detective she was terrified that Gronker would “f**king kill her.”

On March 4, 2007, Gronkowski and the accuser went to the home of a woman who lived in the neighborhood where the woman’s house was.

They had sex at the home, the police report says.

Gronak was charged with first-degree rape and indecent liberties with a child.

Gronok pleaded guilty in October 2008 and was sentenced to 10 years in prison.

He was released in May 2011 after serving three years in a Massachusetts prison for sexually assaulting two women.

The Globe reported that at his sentencing hearing, a judge ordered that Gronko be placed on probation for two years and ordered him to pay $25,000 in restitution to the accuser.

In February 2010, the accuser filed a $6 million civil lawsuit against the Patriots, Gronk and the team’s former assistant coach, Joe Paterno, alleging sexual abuse, battery and false imprisonment.

Paternoe testified in the civil case that the women told him they were raped by Gronkowski.

In his statement of facts, Paterni testified that he met Gronkowski at the Dolphins training facility and that Gronks alleged wife, Julie, had told Paterna that she and her husband were getting a divorce.

Gronki also testified that Julie Gronkowski’s allegations of a sexual assault were false and that the woman was lying, and he was unaware of the woman making up the story.

Gronko testified that the alleged assault was committed by his wife and that Paterne had told his wife not to come forward.

In November 2011, the Patriots settled the civil lawsuit for $1.4 million.

Gronck, who died in August 2017 at age 88, is credited with bringing the NFL’s drug-testing program under control.

His NFL Hall of Fame induction in December 2017 was met with widespread criticism for the way it was handled by the league and by the police.

The NFL did not immediately respond to a request for comment.